For your MX5 inner child..... Race Weekends
MX5 “Arrive and Drive” Race Weekend 2020 Costs:
- BRSCC MX5 Mk1 Championship & 5Club Racing Championship (Mk1): £1295 fee which includes hire of the car, fuel, tyres and trackside support for the duration of testing*, qualifying and any
double/triple header racing weekend. £500 deposit required upon booking with balance due 21 days before the event.
- BRSCC MX5 Supercup & Super Series (Mk3): £2295 fee which includes hire of the car, fuel, tyres and trackside support for the duration of testing*, qualifying and any double/triple header
racing weekend. £500 deposit required upon booking with balance due 21 days before the event.
- BRSCC or 5Club registration and race entry fees. These are organised by yourself, are paid directly to BRSCC or 5Club Racing and may vary slightly between different events. Costs are typically
~£495 per weekend to cover qualifying and racing. Costs for testing sessions are extra and should be booked a.s.a.p. if you are intending to do this as well.
- Your chosen insurance option to ensure that any damage is covered. Further information is included below.
- If you would like us to quote you a price for a whole package for one or more people please enquire. Group packages are available and tuition is also available if required.
Track Day Package Vouchers are available as a gift for that special someone.
* Additional fees payable if testing & qualifying are not immediately before qualifying/race days.
- The above costs are quoted for the BRSCC MX5 and 5Club Racing championships only. Other MX5 championships are not included here due to different regulations which may require expensive
alterations to the race car, but please do enquire if you wish to know more.
- Prices quoted are for events taking place in England. Events in Wales, Ireland, Scotland and other European locations will incur additional costs depending on venue location.
- Helmet hire is available at the circuit at a cost of around £10 for the day.
- Clothing requirements: Race weekends require that you wear proper racing attire and a helmet.
Race weekends: £250-500 deposit is required to secure your booking with full payment 21 days before the event date.
Things to sort out ahead of your event
- For Testing Days and Race Weekends - a competition license. This is not required for Track Days.
- For BRSCC or 5Club race weekends - book and pay for registration and your place at the event and any testing directly with BRSCC or 5Club (contact details included below). Testing usually takes
place the day before and DOES quite often get fully booked months in advance, so don't leave it too late!
- Decide what you are doing for insurance. Refer to Insurance . Organise your own if you are taking Option 1, let us know and pay in
advance if you are taking Option 3, or bring your credit card with you (with a minimum £1000 balance available) if you are taking Option 2.
- Suitable clothing requirements: Testing Days and Race Weekends require appropriate racing suit, boots, gloves, helmet etc. Helmets can be hired at the circuit for approx £10 per day if you don't
have your own.
- Your own travel/ accommodation.