MX5 Race and Track Day Preparation
The success of Kent MX5 Services over recent years is undeniable, with multiple Championships and race wins being attributed to us.
....and not just in MX5 racing! See our Racing History page for over 40 years of combined motorsport knowledge gained! So, it will come to no surprise that when we build and prepare our customers cars - as well as our own - they are professionally prepared with attention to detail.
We offer a full range of services from pre-event check-over and service, to full-blown race car and track car builds. We are agents for various performance part companies and can modify your car to tailor your specific requirements.
Need a bit more power for your MX5 road car or track car? This is our speciality. There are various upgrade options available, depending on your needs and budget.
More information on our current race car builds, cars available for hire or purchase, race car hire packages for Track Days, Race Weekends etc can be found here: https://www.kentmx5.co.uk/mx5-race-car-hire/
More information on our set up, laser alignment (also referred to as geometry set up or "geo"), corner weighting and suspension services can be found here: https://www.kentmx5.co.uk/mx5-suspension-set-up/
Here are just a few of our services:
- Full 4 wheel laser alignment (geometry set up or "geo")
- Pre event check over and service
- Trackside support (various makes/models)
- Corner weighting on our digital flat floor
- New race car builds
- Partial race car builds
- Road car upgrades for fast road/track car use
- Race engine build and rebuild (in house)
- Transportation and storage
- Performance parts
- Track days incl. individual and group packages
- Race car hire incl. race weekends & track days
- Track and racing tuition
- Vapour blasting (wet/aqua blasting) services
- Tyre fitting, puncture repair and wheel balancing
For a free, no obligation estimate please send an email to: email@example.com
**** NEWS UPDATE: WE'VE MOVED! ****
We are not always at the workshop so PLEASE check with us before visiting!