For your MX5 inner child..... Track Days & Test Days
Note: We do not add VAT to the costs quoted for our services. All our own travel/accommodation costs are also included where applicable.
MX5 Track Day/Testing Day 2019 Costs:
- £595 fee for one driver – this includes hire of an MX5 Mk1 race car, fuel, tyres and trackside support for the duration of the track session (including tuition if required). This is based upon an event at our most local track, Brands Hatch. Additional drivers will incur an extra cost, please enquire for further details. £100 deposit required upon booking with balance due 7 days before the event.
- £995 fee for one driver – this includes hire of an MX5 Mk3 race car, fuel, tyres and trackside support for the duration of the track session (including tuition if required). This is based upon an event at our most local track, Brands Hatch. Additional drivers will incur an extra cost, please enquire for further details. £100 deposit required upon booking with balance due 7 days before the event.
- Circuit fee – e.g. Brands Hatch event costs. These are paid directly to them and can vary between different circuits and at different times of the year. For example an Open Pit Lane Full Track Day in late October at Brands Hatch could be £129 vs £239 during earlier months. Donington Park is generally more expensive than Brands Hatch.
- Additional fees are applied for travelling if you wish to drive at a track other than Brands Hatch. For example, an additional £50 approx. for Snetterton and Silverstone. Please enquire regarding travel costs for other locations.
- Your chosen insurance option to ensure that any damage is covered. Further information is included below.
- If you would like us to quote you a price for a whole package for one or more people please enquire. Group packages are available and tuition is available if required. You can also buy a Track Day Package Voucher as a gift for that special someone.
- Testing Days are limited to those holding a competition license (not required for Track Days).
- Be aware of some of the limitations when researching dates for your event e.g. race car only, general car only, road car only, novice, open pit lane format, open wheel cars only.
- Helmet hire is available at the circuit at a cost of around £10 for the day.
- Additional drivers will incur an additional fee, payable to the circuit.
- Clothing requirements: Track Days require that you wear a helmet plus arms and legs are covered. Testing Days and Race weekends require that you wear proper racing attire and a helmet.
Track/Testing Days: £100 deposit is required to secure your booking with full payment 7 days before the event date.
Things to sort out ahead of your event include:
- For Testing Days and Race Weekends - a competition license. This is not required for Track Days.
- For Track Days or Testing Days - book and pay for your place directly with the circuit to take part in your chosen event.
- Decide what you are doing for insurance. Organise your own if you are taking Option 1, let us know and pay in advance if you are taking Option 3, or bring your credit card with you (with a minimum £1000 balance available) if you are taking Option 2.
- Suitable clothing requirements: Track Days require arms and legs to be covered and a helmet to be worn. Helmets can be hired at the circuit for approx £10 per day if you don't have your own. PLEASE let us know in advance if you do not have your own helmet.
- Your own travel/ accommodation.