Kent MX5 Services are proud to offer you either our MK1 or MK3 MX5 competition cars for you to try at a venue of your choice. These amazing cars are
underestimated in the motor sport world, but both cars have nothing short of impressive lap times.
More often than not, they lap most circuits seconds quicker than cars with much more power!!
These Track Days are ideal for people considering competing at a later date, as a group day with friends or just simply to experience the immense pleasure
or driving one of these cars at their limits.
Please contact us for more information.
MX5 Track Day & Test Day Costs 2020
- MX5 Mk1 race car (1.6l): £695 fee for one driver, includes race car hire, fuel*, tyres and trackside support for the duration of the track session (including tuition if
required). Additional drivers £150 (open pit lane) or £75 (4 timed sessions). Based upon an event at Brands Hatch. Deposit required upon booking.
- MX5 Mk3 race car (2.0l): £995 fee for one driver, includes race car hire, fuel*, tyres and trackside support for the duration of the track session (including tuition if
required). Additional drivers £175 (open pit lane) or £95 (4 timed sessions). Based upon an event at Brands Hatch. Deposit required upon booking.
- Circuit fees: These are paid directly to the circuit and can vary between different tracks and dates e.g. Open Pit Lane (Full Track Day) in late October at Brands Hatch
~£129 vs £239 during spring/summer. Donington Park is generally more expensive than Brands Hatch.
- Additional travel fees (if applicable): Payable to us for events NOT at Brands Hatch e.g. £95 for Snetterton/ Silverstone.
- Insurance: Your chosen insurance option to ensure that any damage is covered. Further information is included below.
- Packages: If you would like us to quote you a price for a whole package for one or more people please enquire. Group packages are available and tuition is available if required.
You can also buy a Track Day Package Voucher as a gift for that special someone.
- Testing Days are limited to those holding a competition license (not required for Track Days).
- Be aware of some of the limitations when researching dates for your event e.g. race car only, general car only, road car only, novice, open pit lane format, open wheel cars only. MX5s are closed
- Helmet hire is NO LONGER available at the circuit due to additional limitations since March 2020.
- Additional drivers will incur an additional fee per driver, payable to the circuit.
- Clothing requirements: Track Days require that you wear a helmet plus arms and legs are covered. Testing Days and Race weekends require that you wear proper racing attire and a helmet.
* limits apply due to additional wear and tear on tyres, brakes, etc.
Deposit / payments
Track/Test Days: £100 deposit is required to secure your booking with full payment 14 days before the event date.